Friday, December 19, 2014

Do You Believe?

Hello my people!

Okay so this is such a random like post.

Ever since I received my transplant on 10.10.12 every year about this time I start smelling an intense aroma of smoke, cigarette smoke. I feel like someone is sitting in front of me and blowing the smoke in my face. It's one of the most puzzling things i've ever been through. It always seems to be around December - January and sometimes February. It all started December 13th and is still going on, it'll usually last a week then stop and start again. It drives me crazy. No one is smoking around me, near me, let alone in front of my face.

It makes me wonder, could it be a sign from my donor? Are the times that it happens specific dates reflecting my donor's birthday or something that's very important to her? But why would it be smoke? Smelling smoke when you have new lungs just doesn't add up in my opinion. I just wish I knew what it was. I know i'm not crazy, but then again when I tell people I smell smoke only in the winter months and then is goes away, one would think wow she's lost her damn mind. haha Honestly though, have you ever heard of such a thing?
Maybe it's her telling me to write to her family again? Either way I'm going to write them again, maybe one day they will finally want to know that their daughter is living on.

Do you believe that it's possible to get "signs" from the donor? I use to think people were a little looney when speaking about ghost's and what not, but now include me in the looney bin. haha of course I guess if you admit to being looney then you aren't really looney.......

Anyways I just had to say that because it makes me crazy trying to figure it all out, but then again maybe I'm not suppose to figure it out?

In other news......
It's almost Christmas & I couldn't be more excited than I am right now! Christmas is by FAR my favorite time of the year, next to my birthday of course. :)

Until next time. Probably around Christmas, I will update everyone again. Hopefully my smoking smell will go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment